Guinot Bioxygène Masque provides radiance and oxygenation for detoxified skin that breathes better.
How does the Guinot Bioxygène Masque work?
- Polluting particles from the air (from exhaust fumes, industrial pollution, cigarette smoke, microbial pollution) settle on the skin. Then dead skin cells tend to accumulate and impurities appear.
- Within 10 minutes, the care absorbs these particles.
- The skin immediately appears purer and the complexion more even. The "fresh air supply" provided by is immediately noticeable. The complexion regains its radiance; it is visibly purified.
What are the active ingredients in Guinot Masque Bioxygène?
- Pro-oxygen: This ingredient increases the consumption of cells, stimulates metabolism and cell growth and provides more radiance.
- Depolluskin: Like a pollutant magnet, it purifies the skin tissue by selectively breaking down heavy metals. It also forms a protective film against pollution by preventing harmful particles from sticking to the face.
- An airy, creamy, "whip-like" texture that softens the skin without drying it out.
Apply a thick layer to the face. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse off with clear water. Avoid the eye area.
Repeat the application 1 to 2 times a week. For a complete ritual, first cleanse your face with the Guinot Bioxygène Foam. Then, precede the application of the mask with an exfoliation to unclog the pores. Then use the Bioxygène Serum and the Bioxygène Cream. From time to time, spray the Bioxygène Brume on your face