Search
EN

PROMO: FREE SHIPPING for all Matis orders !

Matis Hydramood Night (50ml)

This intensely hydrating mask works in synergy with the nocturnal biorhythm to treat the skin in depth
Item No: 108.1224.1
Availability: 1 pcs. ready for dispatch from stock
CHF 69.00
(100ml CHF 138.00)
i h
Free shipping

This intensely hydrating mask works in synergy with the nocturnal biorhythm to treat the skin in depth. Its extremely energising texture as a "Sleeping Pack" immerses the skin in well-being without leaving a trace on the pillow.

Her formula combines plumping hyaluronic acid and moisturising aloe vera with ChronoNight Complex, a powerful cell regeneration booster. From the moment you first wake up, your face is rested and your features are smoothed, as if after extra hours of sleep, a true baby skin!

Main active ingredients

Hyaluronic acid (HA)
is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan in the skin that has a replenishing and moisturising function. The HA present here is an HA with an average molecular weight between 1000 and 1800 kDa for an immediate plumping effect.

ChronoNight
is a chronopeptide capable of mimicking the effect of solar radiation on circadian gene expression. This anti-ageing ingredient is a booster for the physiological defence and regeneration forces of the cells and ensures optimal cell recovery.

GENERATING EFFECT

Aloe Vera
This plant is 99% water and concentrates a powerful synergy of more than 150 elements in its remaining 1%: These include vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E, trace elements (calcium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, ...) and amino acids.

Customers also bought
Image of Matis Crème AvantAge (normale + Mischhaut) (50ml)

Matis Crème AvantAge (normale + Mischhaut) (50ml)

Exclusive MATIS formula with innovative active ingredients to prevent the usual signs of ageing.
CHF 82.00
(100ml CHF 164.00)
Image of Matis Age-Mood Mat (normal + combination skin) (50ml)

Matis Age-Mood Mat (normal + combination skin) (50ml)

Exclusive MATIS formula with innovative active ingredients to prevent the usual signs of ageing.
CHF 82.00
(100ml CHF 164.00)
Image of Matis Perfect-Clean (200ml)

Matis Perfect-Clean (200ml)

Clarifying Cleansing Gel
CHF 49.00
(100ml CHF 24.50)
Image of Guinot Masque Yeux Age Logic (4x)

Guinot Masque Yeux Age Logic (4x)

Age Logic Fleece Augenmaske
CHF 49.00² CHF 39.20 incl. VAT plus shipping
(100ml CHF 178.18)
Image of Matis Mousse Nettoyante Essentiel (150ml)

Matis Mousse Nettoyante Essentiel (150ml)

Delicate cleansing mousse for all skin types
CHF 40.00
(100ml CHF 26.67)
Image of Matis Crème régénérante (50ml)

Matis Crème régénérante (50ml)

Regenerating cream for the face
CHF 69.00
(100ml CHF 138.00)

Instead of prices: 1 previous price in the shop, 2 prevailing market price