Introducing the revolutionary program: a cutting-edge formula, created with the finest ingredients and the latest technology. This advanced formula is so complex that it is divided into one vial of Stem Cells Booster and seven vials of Hair Growth Serum. Experience the ultimate hair transformation with the state-of-the-art solution.
After adding of Stem cells booster into vial with Hair growth serum it will remain stable for using during next 3-5 days and total course is designed for usage during 1 month. The Stem Cells Booster contains plant stem cells extracts of apple, echinacea, buddleja davidii. These extracts have growth factor, which helps to keep the hair stem cells in good health.
The booster also provides many nutrients and carries a microencapsulated combination of vitamins H and E and provitamin B5, as well as caffeine. While in the Hair Growth Serum, we have Kopexil, which fights fibrosis and improves hair health. Apigenin as a vasodilator has long-lasting effects, and Eriobotrya japonica leaf extract improves the diameter of hair fibres because it enhances the growth factor production by the hair bulb. Plus, many other active components make it so efficient.
The program is recommended for usage 2-3 times a year for maximum effect.
How to use:
1. Open the vial of Stem Cells Booster; measure with syringe 1.5 ml of booster (one and a half syringe)
2. Add it to one of 8 ml vials with Hair Growth Serum
3. Close Hair Growth Serum vial and shake it. Then, place a pipette provided with the set instead of a cap
4. Distribute evenly 1/3 of the solution on a dry or moist scalp with a pipette (there are 1/3 level indicated on the vial)
5. Gently massage scalp and comb if needed
6. Proceed the same way for 3 consecutive days until there is no solution in the vial. Do not use on 4th day. Prepare a new Hair Growth Serum vial and continue the program on the 5th day. Program includes treatment for 28 days
Recommended to be repeated 2-3 times a year for a maximum effect.
Caution: For external use only. May cause temporary reddening of the skin and a slight heating sensation.